Job function: project management
Job description: As a business development and operations intern at Savour!, you will gain first-hand experience working on Savour!’s first-of-a-kind platform and with its partners to ensure the smooth running of operations. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside a team of student social entrepreneurs to gain invaluable insights on how a tech-for-good company works. This is a highly rewarding role as your contributions will directly impact many of our internal and external stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Oversee merchant and B2B customer management and lead merchant and B2B customer onboarding onto the platform by coordinating, organizing and execution of online and offline processes
2) Be part of the end-to-end set-up and work with various internal and external parties.
3) Assist in product photoshoots
4) Constantly grow and maintain platform database
5) Work closely with the team to propose, develop and improve on the onboarding processes
Learning Objectives & Outcomes:
1) Gain a deeper understanding of how B2B E-commerce and Procurement works
2) Gain exposure to Social Entrepreneurship
3) Be familiarised with enterprise software and SaaS
4) Be immersed in various industries ranging from F&B, retail, to events
5) Gain soft skills in leadership, teamwork, interpersonal communications, and multi-tasking skills.
Minimum Qualification Required for Role
Requirements (if any)